Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEARS

2 posters

Go down

BEARS Empty BEARS

Post by Phxsunsfan1969 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 pm

I removed all of my trees and now I have a challenge for Bears...I've let some trees grow but they dn't grow very large. How can I get bears for this challenge? Any help would be most greatly appreciated

Phxsunsfan1969

Back to top Go down

BEARS Empty Re: BEARS

Post by Zephyr Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Just be patient. I know that I was able to get a bear with each oak/pine tree that was fully grown, 12/8 clicks to chop down. I would also plant some trees to let grow to be adults so they will grow some more and you won't have to buy them.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Phxsunsfan1969 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Thank you so much for the information...greatly appreciated!

Phxsunsfan1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum