Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

several- getting you coins and bonuses

Go down

several- getting you coins and bonuses

Post by cathy fanning on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm

until i learn more about this, i have to go this way i guess. just want to say this is a hard game, i and not only i cant get the bonuses because the windows keep dropping down before you can get them. whats the sense of going to help a neighbor if you leave there almost empty handed and you watch your coins and bonuses disappear before you can get to them because your fighting with windows droping down, and that stupid feed bag, when youre trying to feed the animals it blocks your view. i have a love hate relationship with this game. why cant we buy horseshoes? ive tried but no luck. i can buy anything i want to on all the other games, why not this one

cathy fanning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: several- getting you coins and bonuses

Post by cadofe on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 pm

the items do get automatically counted with the exception of the energy bolts. I have not had the nerve to test those. LOL
cadofe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

I've lost energy bolts that I don't pick up, but the rest of the stuff does get credited. The only reason to try to pick them up because of the bonus coin bar that begins filling up in the top right hand corner of your screen. The faster and more stuff you can get picked up, the higher your coin bonus is. =)
Felicity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down