Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breakfast Club

2 posters

Go down

The Breakfast Club Empty The Breakfast Club

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club Breakfasticon

The Breakfast club is an idea I brought to the forums to get people posting and basically it is a place to post your link for a free breakfast that you do not need to send any gift back for. You simply post your link and then forget about it and every morning at about 06:00 Or closest time I am allowed I will send you a breakfast.

At the moment this will be from my main account so I will not be able to send anything else to you throughout the day but I am also Playing Frontierville on my Sons account So when I get him up to level 15 I will use his account to send the breakfasts, allowing for me to send other gifts to you throughout the day.

To become a member of the Breakfast Club all you need is 25 posts on the forum then you post your gift link and I will add it to the members list.

Members List
Steve
Steve
Admin

http://www.helpleo2walk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Breakfast Club Empty Re: The Breakfast Club

Post by Ben Yorke Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:37 am

Very Nice idea!!!

Ben Yorke
Admin

Back to top Go down