Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass watering parties

+2
Felicity
Steve
6 posters

Go down

Mass watering parties Empty Mass watering parties

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:06 pm

The goal I wish to achieve is simple I want the forums to split into teams who look after each other. This is how I want this to work and I put it to you guys to discuss with me the best way to achieve this goal.

Getting a neighbour to water a crop for you decreases its harvest time quite substancially (I think its by about 5% per water. I found this out when I watered my sisters Cotten and they went from about 3 days 18 hours to 3 days 14 hours. I am crap at maths and them times are not 100% accurate but this is where the plan comes together.

We sort out meeting by either MSN mass chat or I enable the forum chat rooms for the times arranged. You then add everyone who wants to partake and add them as neighbours.

you then all Visit one persons froniter and water 5 pre determined crops (IE the 5 cotton to the immediate right of the barn) Now if it is ineed 5% and you get a party of you +10 that will knock off 50% of the time it wil take (depending on what 5% of each total time is after 5% was taken)

Obviously this is very confusing but if you wanted to keep facebook clean you could delete them after and start again the next party. OR you can create a Friends list where you add them too and then stop them seeing/sending stuff to your wall that way you keep mass neibours without the clutter they bring to your wall.

What do you all think, Waste of time? Worth it? How can we make it more efficient? Discuss here
Steve
Steve
Admin

http://www.helpleo2walk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mass watering parties Empty Re: Mass watering parties

Post by Felicity Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Definitely interested in this!
I just hope it wouldn't become a nightmare trying to keep track of who's who. The neighbor list I have is already cumbersome.

Any other interested parties yet? We may have to wait until bigger numbers join this forum.
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiric Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 am

Count me in ^^ i need help to water my 1300 Peanuts lol

Kiric

Back to top Go down

Post by cadofe Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 am

I dont have a ton of plants yet partially because i dont need them and partially because i tend to run out of energy before i can get them harvested wasting precious money. LOL. But I am willing to help out others until i get to the point where I need help.
cadofe
cadofe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Yorke Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 am

Very keen on this suggestion as I will soon be asked to plant and grow 1500 crops. But we have one obstacle - TIME LINE. Unless we all work on the premise that we all live in one place we will battle - do I suggest we first find people who are keen to help. Make a list and then add to this list which time zone you are on. Only then can we swop out msn or even make a hotlist in FB who we can mail and ask to come water en masse. I have planted my crops in rows of 11 x 6 - thus if I start at the bottom row I will allocate each person a line of 11 - front end or back end. Therefore I will need 12 people for my crops.

Ben Yorke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cadofe Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 pm

if you assign each person a particular row then time line would not be a problem except the very last watering to bring it to harvest state.
cadofe
cadofe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeJoe Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 am

You can count me in as well. Feel free to add me, just put FV in the subject line. Anyone that I add from here, I will put in a spreadsheet so that you all get first priority and I know who is who.

Joe

BuckeyeJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down