Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Coop...question

+4
indigogo
Zephyr
Steve
Felicity
8 posters

Go down

Chicken Coop...question Empty Chicken Coop...question

Post by Felicity Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

I see on the forum where they invite people to complete their chicken coop quest. What I can't figure out is should I be waiting for the goal to appear for me or is this unlike other building quests so you can do it anytime?
I'm level 18 if that makes a difference at all.
thanks!
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Chicken Coop...question Empty Re: Chicken Coop...question

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I dont understand the question but this building is the same as all the other ones.
Steve
Steve
Admin

http://www.helpleo2walk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

I found a thread on the other forum. I'm trying to find out if I'm supposed to wait to get a 'goal' sent to me from the game telling me next I need to build a chicken coop OR am I supposed to just buy the chicken coop and start building it at anytime.

I've replied to the other thread and immediately it was bumped down by 10 or more other posts. I hate that forum, that's why I'm here! There's nothing more annoying than hundreds of the same requests in different threads. I've never clicked there for a gift or a neighbor and never will. I do like your idea of teams of helpers. That's cool!
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Oh yeah I am pretty sure there is a quest for chicken Coops
Steve
Steve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Ok, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to get caught building the darn thing just to turn around and have to do another one if I'm sent a quest.
thanks!
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:22 pm

I am sure that if you build it before the quest it will automatically register as you have done it. It never used to but it did it for me earlier
Steve
Steve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm

That's what I was told, I asked the same question on the forum and someone said I wouldn't have to build 2 coops that the quest was to harvest 30 chickens and the coop would make it easier. Not sure how true this is as I haven't come across this quest.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by indigogo Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

I built the coop, but still can't feed my chickens all at once; I'm also in the middle of the chicken quest that has me buying 35 chickens (for the second time) - wondering if that has to be completed before the coop feeding feature kicks in?

indigogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 am

No every day when you collect your bonus item from the coop it automatically feeds all your chickens for you
Steve
Steve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cadofe Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:08 am

maybe it only feeds the chickens once?? I am no where near that level. LOL
cadofe
cadofe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Yorke Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 am

Hi guys - so many questions Shocked

Chicken Coop building seems to be different for some - what is very true is that THERE IS A MISSION for it right after you have fed 150 chickens. What is also true is that on your wall there was a posting to buy a chicken coop, and many people did including myself.

When the mission came it DID NOT register my previous coop and now I am busy building a second one. THAT SAID: the mission to build a coop has since disappeared from my list although your list only shows 4 goals a the time and I have 4 already - so not sure if it is indeed gone or just shifted below to no.5.

At the same time as the Build Chicken Coop Mission a new mission starts which needs you to collect special eggs from the coop. I have completed the COLLECTION by just building the 2nd one... other people are waiting for ONCE A DAY to have to collect the bonus to get the items in question. But even once you have completed that collection - DO NOT TRADE IT as you need more eggs for this mission.

Ben Yorke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeJoe Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 am

Just a note from my end, like Ben said, don't turn in any collection from the coop, you will need 12 eggs from each later on. I can collect from all my chickens (had been able to from the start) but just noticed that today, I can also build a comforter there now as well.

BuckeyeJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by WildFire Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm

I built my coop before the task and it counted ......ONLY GOOD THINGS HERE LOL but they do feed all chickens once per day when u collect and I have never gotten anything during collections that I need for chicken coop collection. Only when building,. then I got all the eggs cept white and I now have 3 coops and 3 chances a day for those damn eggs and no luck so far : ( still need 3 white eggs...... someone gifted me one or I would still be waiting for 4. Guess it changes with each update and you never know how it will effect you;

WildFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 pm

UPDATE:
I originally posted the question regarding the mission. YES there is a mission. There's been like 4 missions surrounding chickens and said coop. The one I'm on now is collect a dozen eggs. You'll need 4 of each egg.

The problem with not turning in that set is one of the other missions prior to getting this one required downy feathers, that's one of two ways in getting them, so I turned in my egg collection, now of course I'm starting over in collecting them all. They recommend building another chicken coop to help in the egg collection mission. My coops haven't given me anything since first building them, a couple of feathers or something, that's it.
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by WildFire Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I have built about 10 coops since that quest...
I also dont get anything from daily collection .... Only while building.
I buy and whack em but dont finish them. only do it to collect eggs and such lol

WildFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down