Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Mat

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Mat  Empty Welcome Mat

Post by coachsmom Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Can someone tell me how you get the Welcome mat, one of my goals says must have welcome mat and that it is part of the Cabin Collection. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help. Pat

coachsmom

Back to top Go down

Welcome Mat  Empty Re: Welcome Mat

Post by Clair Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi Pat
Have seen similar posts on the frontierville forum. Everyone seems to agree that they should warn us not to turn in collections, we may need some bits later.
Back to the mat: Comes from cabin, I got mine just after building cabin, was one of the daily bonuses. You can either hang around and wait for your cabin to spit one out (apparently they do eventually) or you can build lots of cabins and hope one of them gives you the mat. You can also put a post on this forum asking for one (there is a section for collectibles) and hope someone has extra.
Hope this helps! Good luck.

Clair

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum