Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea for the forum

2 posters

Go down

An Idea for the forum Empty An Idea for the forum

Post by Steve Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

An idea to improve the way we gift on this forum.

I was thinking about adding into your profiles a few boxes so you can let people know what you can send. That way people can PM you asking for what they need and you can come up with a deal in PM.

The other thing I was thinking about is limiting the amount of Links you can post on the threads to 1 per day. Otherwise everyone will post there links into each box and you will end up with 5 redundant gifts that you cant collect PER PERSONwho gifted. This would become VERY annoying when you have about 100 gifts and can accept 20.

So guys and gals discuss please and we shall improve through discussion
Steve
Steve
Admin

http://www.helpleo2walk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An Idea for the forum Empty Re: An Idea for the forum

Post by Zephyr Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 pm

I agree,I was thinking that as I posted in each item that I needed. Or may be if we put the member name next to their link you could keep track of who you sent to so you don't double send and they accidently open more than one gift from you and don't recieve the other one.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down