Unofficial Frontierville Forums
Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tip: If you wish to take full advantage of posting here then add your gift link to your signiture that way whenever you post it will be there. This is not an invite to spam but if you make good posts people will reward you with what your looking for Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost My Building

2 posters

Go down

Lost My Building Empty Lost My Building

Post by Dawn Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

I purchased a framework for the sawmill yesterday. I whacked it a few times to start the building. When I came back today, the partially finished building was gone. Can anyone help please?

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Lost My Building Empty Re: Lost My Building

Post by Zephyr Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

did you get your money back? The only thing I could think of besides contacting zynga is clearing your cache.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 am

I didn't get my money back or a new saw mill. In fact, I never got any reply back from Zynga after that initial 'form' letter reply. They never replied to my follow-up letter.

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down